How Can Hackers Destroy Your Business?
Hackers can wreak havoc on businesses of all sizes, from the small businesses to large corporations. As the cyber security landscape evolves, hackers adapt more technical approaches to hacking businesses each and every year. Here are some of the most common ways that hackers can affect your business:
1. Social Media: Hackers can gain access to companies’ social media accounts and post malicious content, which can damage the company’s reputation. Additionally, hackers may post false claims or defamatory statements about the company that can harm their brand image.
2. Employee PII: Hackers can locate employee personal information such as names, addresses, social security numbers and more on the public domain. This type of data is often stored in corporate databases and if compromised, can be used to commit identity theft or other fraudulent activities.
3. Infrastructure: Cyber attackers can target systems and networks to access sensitive data or disrupt operations. This type of attack is often done by exploiting vulnerabilities in software or hardware, which can lead to a data breach.
4. Physical: Hackers can target physical locations of a business, such as floor plans which can be used for social engineering to gain access into a building.
5. Leaked Credentials: Hackers may also gain access to passwords or other login credentials stored in corporate databases, which can give them access to confidential information and systems.
Hackers can destroy your business in many different ways thats why it's so crucial to take cyber security measures to protect your business from being targeted. DarkInvader provides actionable intelligence, empowering them to anticipate, strategise, and fortify against future security threats. Through the fusion of human research and advanced custom search technology, we identify a wider spectrum of risks than automated tools alone. Our automated scanners tirelessly crawl and index both the dark and surface web 24/7. This is why our research team takes every medium to critical threat seriously and conducts a comprehensive analysis.